“A more independent, more convenient, and safer lifestyle may be available to you or someone you care for.”
For most of us, home is tied to comfort, security, happy memories, and our sense of independence. It’s also where our pets are allowed to live with us. Life’s challenges can lower our independence and may even result in moving to an institution. Aging In Place means getting to stay home. Aging In Place Home Care protects the independence, comfort, health, and quality of life of clients who can use support with daily activities. Our mission is to ensure that our clients have the convenience, independence, and choices they want, especially throughout retirement.
A more independent, more convenient, and safer lifestyle may be available to you or someone you care for.
As a private, independent, and clinician-owned agency, Aging In Place Home Care provides a higher level of service. We are state-licensed, bonded, and insured.
Hourly to 24-Hour Care
Whether you only need a few hours of aide service per week or 24-hour home care, we can help. We structure our service to be there with reliability and enthusiasm whenever our clients need us. We work mornings, days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
In-Home and Out
More than just a home care agency, our aides run errands, do shopping, help make and keep appointments, and much more. Aging In Place aides help clients get out and about with transportation assistance. No matter where our clients need help in Alameda, Contra Costa, and San Joaquin counties, that’s where we will be. Your aide will go on your outings, attend your medical appointments, and even attend to your personal care while you are in the hospital.
We carefully select qualified caregivers to ensure the best care for our patients.
Well Qualified Aides
Aging In Place Home Care uses criteria and methods far exceeding licensure requirements to ensure that only the most qualified caregivers, aides, and nursing assistants visit the homes of our clients.
- Thorough reference checks: If there are more than two previous jobs, at least three positive work references are required.
- Drug screening
- Formal training in the skills and knowledge needed for client services. For example: safe mobility assistance, disease-related nutrition, preventing the spread of infection, health monitoring, comforting seniors with dementia, etc.
- Periodic continuing education
- Initial and periodic knowledge and skills assessments
- Federal and state criminal background checks
- Aging In Place employs all aides directly, giving us more influence over quality of care and freeing you from the worries of being an employer such as premises liability, taxes, and worker’s compenstaion. You are the customer, and we as the agency handle all concerns.
Having the right aide working for you is one of the most important aspects of home care. Part of the Aging In Place Home Care difference is our particular methods for matching the right aides to the right homes. This entails experience with the conditions our client may have, excellence at the skills that will be needed in that home, and personality matching.
Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with the aide visiting your home, will switch out your regularly assigned aide to one better suited to your requests. We will meet your satisfaction happily and at no extra charge to you.