SENIOR HOME CARE SERVING ALAMEDA AND CONTRA COSTA COUNTIES
24/7 CARE, HOURLY CARE AND TEMPORARY CARE
East Bay Caregiver Jobs at Aging in Place Home Care
Are you a caregiver or someone with experience in the healthcare field who has a passion for providing loving care to seniors in the East Bay? If so, we want to meet you! As one of the East Bay’s few family-run caregiver organizations, we set our own high standards and only hire the best. Please fill out an application if you meet our standards and we’ll talk about opportunities. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
- Minimum age of 20
- High school or college diploma
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Clean driving record and no history of criminal background
- At least two years of caregiving experience or equivalent training.
- A passion for helpings seniors and others who need care.
- A commitment to being organized and punctual.
Explore your Care Options